Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

neck pain

I am beginning to believe there is no one therapy  that can be used for chronic pain. Opiates have terrible withdrawal symptoms, and it is hard to find a Doctor that will help Too many NSAIDS cause heart disease; too much Tylenol causes stomach problems. Speaking for myself, I can't pay 50 dollars two or three times a week for physical therapy, nor messages. To anyone listening I am sorry to complain, but I have to get this frustration out somewhere!

advertisement

Comments

• Ebrunson, your at the right place to vent! Your completely right that certain therapies don’t work for everyone, you just have to find the one that works for you!

• Thanks for replying. It is just so frustrating. Even alternative therapies can get expensive. It is hard to believe in todays world, many of us live with so much pain. 

• advertisement
  • nutcase007nnutcase007 United StatesPosts: 793

@ebrunson6 - Please do a search at the top of this on "the blend".  Ron has build a great document on many alternative options that have been documented to help us in chronic pain.  An additional item that helps me greatly is CBD Oil.  It is perfectly legal, even in states that do not have MM laws.     

• Thank you very much. First jolt of hope I have had.

advertisement