Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

SH Olympics

EwaightEEwaight Posts: 250
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:22 AM in Water Cooler
Who currently holds the title for the longest amount of time spent in SH in one day? Surely there isn't anyone who stayed on for 2?

Someone with over 1,000 surely knows the anwer to this.

Sorry, i know we don't have a member here named surely. Wait, do we? Have I met her?
advertisement

Comments

• Don't tell on me. But i think Ron has me beat.
  • ... all day at work. From 7 to about 3:30. I'm in and out and post from time to time if the thread grabs me. i don't think I've actually "logged out" for days.
  • advertisement
  • know about who has been on the longest. I can say absolutely which post made it to two pages the quickest ever: Ron's serious post about reporting offensive material!
    We tore that one to shred's. =))
  • me a , well, nevermind, almost forgot you was a married woman. dam
  • Would be for Dean, now known as Titanium Back. He always tried to "protect" us in chat from the trolls. He was on for a good 36 hours straight one time, and he was actually online and banning the trolls left and right.

Brokenlady is in chat a lot too. She gets the Silver.
    Surviving chronic pain one day at a time, praying for a reprieve because living another 40 years like this doesn't sound too fun!
  • advertisement
  • I'm beginning to wonder about you two :))( :))( :))(
    Surviving chronic pain one day at a time, praying for a reprieve because living another 40 years like this doesn't sound too fun!
  • "always leave 'em guessing" ;)
  • Yeah, but I have a vivid imagination... You don't want to leave me guessing very long. Let's see, what rumors can I start about Erin and Ben :jawdrop:
  • make it something offensive.
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 11,348
    Where, I heard that Ron made a serious post?
    Point me in that direction - I will go the other way
    Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
advertisement