Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot

In this Discussion

Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Numb and tingling in arms and hands after cervical block

I had a nerve block at c6/c7 this morning and about 4 hours later I developed tingling in my left hand . Over the next few hours the tingling increased and spread to both Hans and fore arms. 

I’ve had over 20 blocks and this is the first time this has happened. I’m calling the Dr tomorrow but was wondering if any one else had this happen and how long did it last. So far it has been going on non stop for 4 hours no change. 

laminectomy c4/c5 2008, ACDF c4-c7 Jan 20 2014 sched
advertisement

Comments

• Hi I just had a cerivical steroid injection and I'm having arm shoulder and hand pain,.it started right when I was leaving yesterday from the surgery center, called the drs offivo and was told that it was a routine injection and if I don't talk better go to my ER did yours go away? Just wondering what happened

Thanks

Cindy

Cynthia Howarth