Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Any Aussies on board?

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,578
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:22 AM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
OK, I am not expecting to be bowled over with hundreds of responses but are there any other Aussie or even New Zealanders here? :D
I know 1 Aussie (RUNVS)but as far as I can work out we are on our own. <:P <br />
It would be nice to chat about things that are different from the US some things are quite different, especially with surgeries.

Blessings Sara
advertisement

Comments

• Hi I'm in WA.. I had ALIF with hardware, 2 levels in April. Am back at work for the last 6 weeks. Had op 30th April this year. Have good days and bad, not convinced am any better off, just know I seem to have more pain than before. Am only on 1 tramadol per night and anti- inflammatories. Would love to chat..

cheers Di :H
  • Sorry Sara, as a Hungarian/Canadian/American I don't qualify (I would love to visit though!) but I just came across a posting by "Mark A L" at the thread"Please help!!! Considering Axialif...." and he identifies himself as an Aussie.

Cheers,

Kin
  • advertisement
  • living in auckland...

go the all blacks (and the olympic team, and the warriors)..wooohoooo, wat an evening of sport...
  • Hi there
    I live in Melbourne, I had a PLIF L2-L3 at the end of last year. Recovery for me has been slow and painful. Many things are different here compared to US.
    Regards
    Felicity
  • I am so pleased to meet a few fellow Aussie/NZ ers here =D>

I would love to catch up with you all and see how things have gone for you all.
    Kin - thanks so much for passing that on. I will look up that thread. Oh and you are very welcome to come here anytime. I always have room for a visitor. <:P <br />
    Blessings Sara :)))
  • advertisement
  • Thanks Sara. I may take you up on that, but not for a while!

Cheers,

Kin :H :H :H
  • Kiwi boy here, living in Singapore now. Good to see so many Aussies and Kiwis around
    Keep positive!

Bruce

...an old timer here and ex-moderator

• How could you leave beautiful NZ for the heat and humidity of Singapore?
    Not that Singapore isn't nice too but NZ is really special.

What is the health system like in Singapore?

Blessings Sara
advertisement