Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

HELP! Really bad pain in hips (6 weeks post-op scoliosis surgery)

advertisement

Comments

• @dilauro

Oh okay, yes she did and I am very thankful for it. Thank you very much for helping me to understand.

Thanks

• Hi ah 2612 i did 2 months of intense pain spent mostly laid flat as any pressure or load on my spine made me shake.i kept pulling my knees up as often as possible and pushing into the pain.i also had to use a weight lifters belt to get myself to the bathroom there were days when i wanted to end it all but had to keep trying.i started to use serrapeptase as an alternative nsaid which after a little time along with my pregabblin and some walking crutches got me mobile.im still not 100 percent by any means but my depression is receeding slowly.keep fighting it and dont give in!

• advertisement
  • Hi @chrisdee

I'm sorry to hear about your depression.

I am defiantly not depressed even though it may have come across that way Lol

I am desperate to get better fast lol

I will try and do more exercises too!

My legs shake too now when I walk... why is that? It's like I can't put any weight on the side that hurts (right hip side).

Thanks for your input. It's much appreciated!

• I was holding the tops of door frames and anything to decrease load on spine.i think the procedure i had caused a reherniation and post op nerve damadge also scar tissue causing problems.getting off fentanyl and morpheine was my best move those drugs cause depression im sure.lets hope your problem is only an irritation and a flare up!

• @chrisdee

I hope so! I will soon be doing PT and I'm definitely going to try water therapy and massage after consulting my doctor etc.

Thanks

• advertisement
advertisement