Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Can injury to rotator cuff, twice, cause impinging and bulging?

I recently had two MRI's and EMG's from a work injury. 

The cervical MRI and EMG showed bulging and minimal impinging at C3-4, C4-5, T2-3. Just bulging at C5-6, T3-4. C5 had radiculopathy. 

Question is could two prior rotator cuff injuries have caused bulging and impingement in the cervical area? 

I had two shoulder injuries a long time ago while tugging and lifting a heavy object.

My chiropractor says they sound like older injuries but this latest injury was just the straw that broke the camels back per say.

Just can't help but think the prior injury's from a long time ago may have laid the foundation for this outcome.

Thanks again for the help.

advertisement