Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Sick of the constant pain

So I herniated a disc in my lower back about 10 years ago, just did therapy and stretches to relieve pain 

advertisement

Comments

• Hi s ewt87
    Well you certainly came to the right place so many of us get sick of the pain. We need more information not sure what you want or need from us so could you go into more detail doctors seen and results, tests etc. 
    Sherri

• memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 6,357

hello s_ewt87
    welcome to spine-health

as sherri said above, please give us more details.
    please click on the welcome link below and the tutorial to show you how to get started on the forum.
    welcome to spine health

Sandra
    Veritas-Health Forum Moderator
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my  Medical History
  • advertisement
  • I recently started seeing a spinal surgeon and have had an xray and an MRI done he confirmed that I have a herniated disc in my lower back. I received one steroid injection so far it didn't seem to do much so I'm now scheduled to get another one in about a month and he says if that doesn't work he recommends a lami disc surgery but I am very hesitant on the surgery since I've heard of so many horror stories

• I was able to manage the pain with physical therapy in the past but last summer I visited a chiropractor who seemed to make the problem much worse and since then the stretches don't help much and the pain is more intense and more frequent

advertisement