Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Comfort Foods

advertisement

Comments

• What are you guys trying to do to me???

I have now had Banana and New York Cheesecake for Lunch!!!

Thanks for the fruit input William, I will add an English Cox Apple to my lunch to balance out the cheesecake!

I will have to add my input when I have dropped a stone .. or two!  Portion control is the only thing that will save me from this list!  :-D

...Had a nice bottle of Chevalier 2016 with our Beef Roast, to share with our guest on Sunday ....

AJ

AJGormit

---------------------------------------------------------------

L5/S1 herniation Apr 2013
    nerve root injections Oct 2013
    L5/S1 discectomy Jan 2014
    L5/S1 nerve roo &, facet joint injections & edpidural Jan 2015
    L5/S1 revised discectomy, L4/L5 discectomy & Wallis Inswing Stabilisation L4/L5 May 1st 2015
    L4-S1 TLIF with decompression June 2017
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 13,298

AJ, can I come?  Would love the wine, would love the country, would love an English meal and would love to meet you face to face

Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences 
  • advertisement
  • Max_LeeMax_Lee New York, United StatesPosts: 389

Chicken fajitas made with peppers and onions, sauteed mango chunks with jalapeños, and pico de gallo served in tortilla boats. I actually just made some tonight!

Chicken Alfredo

Homemade mac and cheese baked in the oven

Almost anything made in a crock-pot

Pizza with cheese, pepperoni, extra sauce, sausage, chicken, peppers, and onions.

There's so much more!

Kieran 
     "The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the
    brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do
    not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do.''-Anonymous

My Story: http://www.spine-health.com/forum/discussion/90688/pain/neck-pain-cervical/help#latest

• Steak..meat..mmmmmm..medium rare with A1 sawze..

And some shrimp..

Went to the buffet and devoured...inhaled...scoffed...tore up...chopped,munched,ate,.....destroyed ...two steaks and aboot a kilo or two of shrimp

And some fruit at the end..

I feel like a tRex at the swamp

A cat in empty house with the bag of kibble to myself..

I needed that..but now ime sleepy...

Love me,some steak and shrimp tho

William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod
    erator

Welcome to Spine-Health

• My morning Coffee, really good curried sausages , salted caramel ice cream and peanut butter anything , Love it super crunchy.

• advertisement
  • Peanut butter cookies

Peanut butter and marshmallow..(don't be hating...)

Butter butters

Peanut butter n jelly

Peanut butter and fresh honey

Peanut butter on a hot fresh tortilla..

French vanilla ice cream with root beer...

With Hershey chocolate syrup

Pecans with anything

Clamato with a high quality vodka,twist of lime..stirred

Amaretto and ginger aol

White wine spritzer

A good brandy

Peaches...plums

Big juicy grapes

William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod
    erator

Welcome to Spine-Health

• Ahhhhhhhh you made my mouth water with the peanut butter and fresh honey , peanut butter and marshmallow, ok that’s a newt, do you just dollop the peanut butter on a marshmallow?

• You're welcome anytime Ron, just give us time to order the meat :-).  You might have to be quick on the wine though, we are down to one bottle of that one ... too good to leave in the rack lol!

Pecans William??!!  They sell Toffee and Pecan slices up the road, within my driving distance.  I think I need to stop reading this!

AJ

AJGormit

L5/S1 revised discectomy, L4/L5 discectomy & Wallis Inswing Stabilisation L4/L5 May 1st 2015
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 13,298

Toffee and Pecans - HUMMMMMMMMMM   Send them to the states

I know, we have to have a moderator dinner in Sherwood Forest.  We must all dress  up in medieval style clothes, games, josting and a big feast.

I will bring cases and cases of wine, variety for everyone.   Couple of bottles of Martell XO for William

Sandra, you need to shoot some big wild birds and we can roast them in the forest.  Who can shoot a pig for the pig roast...

Im getting hungry

Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences 
  • Wow, Spine-health are coming to Nottinghamshire!!!!  Can't wait.

We enjoyed Big Rolls packed with Hog Roast, stuffing and apple sauce at Hardwick Hall Food Festival at the weekend. Yum yum yum

Sure I can persuade a local farmer to organise the pig and maybe even cook it for us.

Weather is temperamental at the moment so bring your wellies and rain coats!!!!!!!!!!!   But sun cream as well.  Hot weekend, heavy rain later.  We were very lucky with the Bank Holiday weekend weather so shouldn't complain really.

There was a little display at Hardwick Hall of  Roundhead Knights.   They just came marching across the grass in the courtyard area.  Sure I could borrow a few costumes.  I was told the chain mail is quite light to wear, just avoid the armour and trying to get on a horse at the feast ... its not one for Spineys lol!

AJ

AJGormit

advertisement