Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

20 month fusion status...life is goooood

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,578
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:22 AM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
It’s been a long time since I have been on this forum...matter a fact I had to create a new log in. Anyway the new bright site looks good.

My 10 month update.....I am hiking, exercising and really enjoying life. I have to stretch more than I use to and sometimes my muscles get sore in my back however no more pain anywhere. I am completely fused and hardware is in tact. My big goal is to snow ski this winter.

If any of you live in the Richmond Virginia area and need a good back doctor just email me. All my office visits sitting in the waiting room I only hear success stories from this man.

I hope much success to all who had and will have surgery.
advertisement

Comments

• Hey Stef
    That is so great to hear. Thanks for coming back and sharing your success with us! SNOW SKIING!!!!!! :jawdrop:

Blessings Sara
  • Hey Stef,

I'm glad that everything is working out for you. You'll be skiing before you know it.

Dave
  • advertisement
  • =D> =D> =D>

They don'y have bubbles and a whey hey icon!

Well done and keep it up...but don't get cocky!
  • Thanks so much for sharing. Glad to hear a good success story.
  • Thank you so very much everyone.

Is this the same Dave who walked me through my surgery and gave me so much support?
  • advertisement
  • Congratulations.
  • Great to hear of your success! It's stories like yours that really give me hope. Sue
  • Stef -

It is great to hear that you are doing so well. Thanks for all of the insight you gave me months ago in looking for help for my husband.

Keep up the stretching and enjoy the snow skiing!!

Terri
  • Thanks so much for dropping in and sharing your success story with us. I love hearing the good stuff, especially as I'm due to have a fusion myself next month sometime and I'm scared to death about it!

I hope to be able to ski again one day too, so you are an inspiration to me. Take care and keep in touch! Hugs, Spicey :)
  • That's great Stef...glad you are doing so well!!!!

I'm having surgery myself soon. May I ask you if you had surgery from the front or back?

Thanks and good luck skiing!!
    Kristie
advertisement