Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

J is OKAY..surgery done

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,578
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:22 AM in Matters of the Heart
Jane is out of surgery for removal of that brain aneurysm..she is doing fine at the moment. =D>
Surgery was considered successful, and she will be in intensive care for about 48 hrs. #:S
I will get another update this evening or tomorrow morning. She still has a way to go, so let's continue to lift her up in our prayers in the coming days.
I hope to speak to her sometime this weekend. Thanks SH members for all the positive thoughts and wishes!
advertisement

Comments

• Thank you so much for keeping us updated on J.

You're the best!!
  • Thanks Andrea
  • advertisement
  • Good to hear her surgury is over,and it went ok....
  • Thank you for the update. Please pass on my good wishes. She is still in my prayers.
  • Glad to hear she is doing well and know she will be reading this thread soon. So j keep getting stonger and glad the worse is over for you.
  • advertisement
  • j is doing ok. Keep us posted with the updates.
  • Thanks drea for keeping us informed, you're a star.

J, you in our thoughts and prayer, so glad the surgery is over with, now you can focus on your recovery and we are all supporting you each step of the way. >:D< :&

Love Danni x
  • for keeping us informed sweetie.... =D> Please tell Jane that we are all praying for her and wishing her well...and will continue to do so until she is all better.... :)))
  • Drea, thanks for being there for all of us, and keeping us informed on J's surgery.

J, when you get strong and well enough to read this...I've been thinking about you and your ordeal. Good luck with your recovery, and I'm sending lots of gentle hugs your way!

Glenda
  • J - glad to hear you got through the surgery! Wishing you a speedy recovery. Hope to see you here again really soon.
advertisement