Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Multilevel disc bulging

I just had an MRI which showed bulges from L1, L2,L3 L4 and L5. There is facet degerenerative changes. Mild stenosisat L1 L2, moderate bilateral neuroforaminal narrowing. 

I know some of these findings are normal due to aging. 

My question is is it normal for all lumbar vertebrate to have this. 

My doctor is sending me to a neurosurgeon. 

advertisement

Comments

• Normal that depends what normal is..can it happen yes. Cause it happen to me. When my lower back went when I was doing absolutely nothing but sitting on the sofa. ( funny how that seems to happen)  it went from l2-s1..bulges and herniation down the line. Worst being l3/4 when a piece of the disc decided it wanted it's own party and sat itself on the nerve and permanently damaged it. But yes it does happen.

Hope you find relief sooner rather then later

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • advertisement
  • Ditto, same here, one by one they all gone.