Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement
Data Entry Job – SCAM!

We are aware that someone out there is using our CEO’s name and our company name to “recruit” people for a data entry job. It is a fake. Please do not give them any of your personal information. We are not now, nor have we ever, had data entry positions available.

Need advice with back issues

hi, new to this. I'm 54, work for the post office, have had spondololythesis for at least 15 years. No big issues. Sometimes my back would hurt and I would have to ice it. Was rear ended on the job back in 2014 , diagnosed with TBI, herniated disk in neck, thoracic and bulging disk L4, L5. Was out of work for 6 months then slowly returned back to full duty. Mostly because of head injury, severe headaches, depression. Had multiple steroid injections in neck and one lumbar injection. Back hurts continually, can't sleep because of sciatic pain. But been managing. January of 2018, I was t boned on the job. Major back pain due to now herniated L4-L5, tore muscle in shoulder, cracked ribs, inflame neck again. It's July now, been out of work since the accident. Massage therapy 3 times a week, traction 2 times and palpitation therapy 2 times a week. Some days I feel like I could try working then zap, back goes out. Look like a crooked old man. I go to therapy and my back pops back in. Weird, doctors says it's good it moves and does not stay out. Have had 6 injections in heals because feet hurt so bad. Podiatrist says it's not related to back issues. I stretch every morning, anything I can do to stay away from pain killers. Messed up my stomach from ibruprofen, hurts to stand, sit, can't kneel, wearing on me and my wife. Friends see me on good days and think I'm fine and should be working, others say I should file disability. I have 2 years to retire, 33 years in at post office. Just want my cake, say good bye and enjoy retirement. Doesn't look like that will happen.  looking for any good advice. By the way, both people who hit me were on their phones. Please don't drive and be on your phones.

advertisement

Comments

• Can you get workmans comp because the accident happened on the job?

• I was assuming he’s receiving worker’s comp lost wage benefits.

• advertisement