Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.

Need a spine doctor if such things exist

I have compression fractures in my thoracic spine and my hands have started getting tingly and numb daily.

I have peripheral neuropathy in my feet from herniated discs in lumbar spine but this feels different. It doesn't burn in my fingers like it does my feet. 

Who can i go to, to get proper treatment? 



Sign In or Register to comment.