Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.

Upper left pain.

Thankyou for bringing up with this site. I am kailash pawdel. I have been suffering from upper back pain since 2010. When i was riding a bicycle i fell off and i i tried to balance my body with my left hand. I balanced myself by resting my palm on the floor. a chronic pain started on my upper back after that. Now this pain dosent let me sleep with a pillow, walk, sit, run, do any workout. And the back is so stiff that i cannot do any yoga. I have consulted a lot of doctors but none have provided me with solutions with my problem. The pain id exactly where whe bones of arms end i dont know the exact name of that big bone... It extends from left to right... I keep hanging my back at the edge of my bed to relive it from pain. I also did ayurvedic treatment for the same. I had panchakarma therapy for 1month. Yet the pain dosent end. One of the doctor said that its because of the breaking of muscle fibre of upper back pain. Please help. 



  • memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 6,357


     Has your doctor given you anything for pain? You need further testing to find out what is causing this so your doctor will know how to treat it, such as a MRI or CT scan. Have you had either one of these?

    Veritas-Health Forum Moderator
    Please read my  Medical History
Sign In or Register to comment.