It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test
The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
New Members, Please read our Forum Rules before submitting your first discussion
This is a awesome forum and the main site also has tons of info. My quick info below
1. Pain started a year back on lower back and right leg.
2. Tried physical therapay, did not help
3. Did MRI which showed two disc with issues, pressing nerves.
4. Had to travel to outside USA and condition worsened due to that.
5. On coming back was suggested injections or an micro discetomy.
6. Toke a selective nerve root block and pain is gone. Although the tingling sensation on right foot did not disappear, infact it has increased little bit.
Anyone has this case where pain is gone but tingling sensation is there. Actually the doctor who I saw for a possible surgery said that surgery will help with the pain, but the tingling sensation will not go away.
Anyone knows why? I can ask him the next time, but probably will not visit the surgeon unless pain is back and I need surgery.