Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Whiplash recovery

I was rear-ended at a 0 stop 30-50mph leaving me with a broken arm,4 pack of ribs and spine tore in the middle along with cut at the neck. I didn't receive any medical attention. On bowel movements my lower back exerts a seized force on the spine. I sometimes get a headache right at the head spine socket. I'm 29 and this was Feb 2017. Anyone know how much it is to get an x-ray or price range to see what damages are done? I don't have health insurance. What all would a doctor do to see the damages. Open for discussion since this is a spine forum and seems to be a lifetime problem. Any medical advice would be great. My back has seized bent using a push mower and while working under the hood of a car it wraps up reversed. Light duty and walks are best.

advertisement

Comments

• What do you mean you didn't get any medical treatment?  I am sorry, but I am confused by your post.  Are you in the United States?  If so paramedics would have treated you at the accident and transported you to the hospital.  Why don't you have some form of medical insurance?  Did anyone have car insurance?  In most states it is required.

Wasn't your broken arm treated and the cut on your neck.  What was wrong with your ribs-bruised, broke?  What does a torn spine mean?   What is a torn spine?

Recently I was in an auto accident.   My car insurance paid for all the testing including a full CT scan of my spine; and after care.  Why didn't you get this.  Then if there are unpaid medical bills, you get an attorney and sue to get them paid.  You also get pain and suffering.

After my car accident, I received a very small settlement.  In my state, you have several years to settle with an insurance company after a car accident.  Have you done this?  You still can in most states.

Let us know how you are.  While you don't have to answer my questions, we do need more information.

• justwaynejjustwayne Posts: 3
    edited 11/30/2018 - 9:34 PM

I meant the whiplash tore at the neck and nearly yanked the spine out of the head socket as well as almost halving the spine a nice crease. It took days I rode home from the accident with just feeling like my spine got whipped or chiropractor. Days after i guess fractures appeared leaving what felt like a right rib loose and hairline split up middle of chest. After contacting her insurance to recommend me a hospital I was only offered 750$ for accidental injury. I had explained my situation feeling of a loose rib upfront stiff gutted and that it took days or weeks after accident for injuries to appear after they asked why I didn't require EMS. Now have lower back expansion during bowel movements. They denied offering me any hospital recommendations and requested I take the 750$. Not knowing after my spine got knuckled tight and no lawyer's would help me. Both had auto insurance it was other drivers fault just don't have health insurance for further health care. I'm 29 was 27 5'10" 175lb male. It basically threw out the spine. 

Anyone know which hospital systems will bill you later? Anyone a medical professional. What's the cost of an x-ray to examine spine Injury

• advertisement
  • At the time of your accident you suppose to see medical attention within 72hrs that way insurance company cannot denied your injury. 

need to understand how insurance work hand in hand. Since this is a car accident and you were not at fault go hire a lawyer. let them take care everything because this injury due to car accident. In my state i’ve Up to 2yrs. 

• I was told if I had uninsured motorist they could maybe help. Does anyone know the price of a spine x-ray or CT scan

• You mention: Both had auto insurance it was other drivers fault just don't have health insurance for further health care.

Uninsured motorist property damage and bodily injury only apply if after you exchange info with the other driver that has NO INSURANCE. And your insurance will cover your injury and property. 

• advertisement
  • justwaynejjustwayne Posts: 3
    edited 12/08/2018 - 1:19 AM

I attached some photos from accident

advertisement