Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

We're building a better forum experience with you in mind. Beginning June 26, 2019, all Veritas Health forums will move to forum.veritashealth.com.

Learn More

1 Week post C4&7 laminectomy and a c5&6 Laminoplasty.

Hello today is 1 week after my surgery.  I don’t have the normal tingling down my left arm or the constant pain on left side of my neck.  However, I am feeling pain on the incision area and along the base of my entire neck (left to right).  The pain I am now feeling is definitely new.  So, good news is old pain is gone but replaced with different set of pain.  Is the pain I have now the normal post surgery issue that should go away in a few more weeks?  I understand the pain around the area the incision was made, but the base of entire neck surprises me. 

I am set to see surgeon on 12/24.

advertisement

Comments