Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

We're building a better forum experience with you in mind. Beginning June 26, 2019, all Veritas Health forums will move to forum.veritashealth.com.

Learn More

Long Term Disability Cost of living increase?

I've been on Long term disability from work for 8 years and it's the same amount. Does anyone not get cost of living increase yearly? It's crazy living on a budget from 8 years ago . Just wondered if anyone has an increase or does it stay the same?

DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
advertisement

Comments

• memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 6,473

charry

Social Security disability gets an increase every Jan. It is not much after they raise your Medicare insurance. I think mine was about $10.00.

Sandra
    Veritas-Health Forum Moderator
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my  Medical History
  • Jerome001Jerome001 Cocoa Beach, FloridaPosts: 377

charry, are your disability payments from your job or another source. As Sandra said SS disability typically gets a small COLA each year.

• advertisement
  • ty from my job. Thanks

DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN