Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

We're building a better forum experience with you in mind. Beginning June 26, 2019, all Veritas Health forums will move to forum.veritashealth.com.

Learn More

Announcing a new Moderator

Today, I am announcing that DavidG has joined my moderator team.

I am sure that almost all of you have seen his posts and understand his compassion and overall knowledge of Spinal conditions, the Medical Field and Workman Compensation situations.

I am thrilled to have David join the team.

Please welcome David

Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences 
advertisement

Comments

• Congrats David, you will be a nice fit here.

Take care,

Missy.

Missy, 1 level ACDF 
    Degenerative Disc Disease.
    Sciatica.
    Chronic Pain.
  • Congrats, David. Thanks very much for all your helpful posts to others.

• advertisement
  • memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 6,473

David, welcome to the team!! Glad to have you on board.

Sandra
    Veritas-Health Forum Moderator
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my  Medical History
  • Thank You Missy and L4 and L5 ! To me it’s not about the moderators but about each and every member on this site! There is a LOT of knowledge from every member here as we all have 1st hand knowledge and experience!.....David

DavidG

• dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 13,434

Thats just another major reason why I selected David.  It is really the entire member site that makes Spine-Health and Veritas-Health the best    No matter who is the moderator, having members that support the overall objective and scope is key

Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences 
  • advertisement
  • Welcome DavidG!  I always appreciate your well thought out responses.

10 level fusion T9 - S1 with pelvic fixation. Two titanium rods, 24 screws, 4 cages.

Firm believer in PMA

• Hi David
    Excellent choice your qualities of the heart, mind and knowledge are needed and I wish you the best always.
    Sherri

• Thank You urbmsh! I believe so much in this site ! I can remember my first time I joined this site! I was a terrified man facing Cervical surgery and had a lot in common with a lot of these members. I was in shape, worked out and had never ever been a patient in a hospital since the day I was born. Did I mention Terrified lol? This site and all the great moderators and members welcomed me with open arms! I have a lot of respect for everyone here! I consider this a journey that all of us are on. Again Thank you!.....David

DavidG

• LizLiz Posts: 9,726

Welcome aboard David glad to be working with you

Liz, 

Veritas-Health Forum Moderator

Spinal stenosis since 1995
    Lumber decompression surgery S1 L5-L3[1996]
    Cervical stenosis, so far avoided surgery
advertisement