Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Hi from Mexico

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,578
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:23 AM in New Member Introductions
I just found this forum in my search for alternative treatment for bulging disk of L5-S1. Looks like this is the perfect place. :D :H
advertisement

Comments

• welcome to spine-health...
  • :) hi and welcome to the forum! we are here to offer you support and answer what questions we can. i lived in Cabo San Lucas in Baja Mexico for 4 years. =D> where are you! please tell us alittle more about yourself. we want to know you better. :H what type of pain issues are you dealing with, any meds? what treatments? just tell us about you!!! i look forward to seeing you around the forum! Jenny :)
  • advertisement
  • have had nothing but good advice,sypmathy,direction,advice etc.... somebody on here is going to have some good advice or whatever your looking for here ! welcome! QUE PASA!
  • I am very new to but welcome
  • we are glad to have you here and we are a very supportive group.
  • advertisement
  • Welcome to the club! 8)
  • Thank you for such a warm welcome!

I am a 65 year old female and I live in San Luis Potosì, Mexico. Right in the center. I'm an artist and do a lot of carrying big format paintings plus Pilates. Four months ago I started with a pain down my right leg, went to an excellent Neuro Surgeon, had and MRI and it seems I have a herniated or bulging disk of the 5L but also something with the 4L, (sorry not to familiar with the terminology yet.) I have been on Neurontin and was just taken off of Meloxicam which had helped quite a bit and now the pain has come back. I am really hoping there will be another alternative instead of surgery.

I'll post a question in the forum and am quite encouraged to see the information and help given by the members.
  • marywl- hola and welcome to site. There is alot of information that may help with questions about problems you are having..take care and adios.... :))) jade
advertisement