Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Frequency of Urination

Comments

• Hi guys, went to the doc and they said I have an engarged prostate and maybe some prostatitis with it, but doesn't seem serious, but the medications they gave me.. Man.. I want to stop already. They don't make me feel all that wonderful.

Cefadroxil Monohydrate Anti-Biotic
    Mefenamic
    Tamsulosin
  • Moderator double post, please delete this. Thanks.
  • advertisement
  • Tallguy,
    I'm happy to hear you went to the Dr. for this and it has turned out to be prostatitis.
    One of our closest friends was 52 and was diagnosed with stage IV prostate cancer. He was having difficulty urinating (his flow would stop and go on it's own mid stream) he had urgency to go often and it wasn't due to a full bladder. I'm happy to say that he had his prostate removed, had a few weeks of radiation treatment and is currently doing well. After all of what he went through, he has made it his duty to inform men 40+ to have their prostates checked and makes them aware of the signs and symptoms. He isn't completely cancer free but he is in remission and is enjoying life as best as he can.

Good luck to you, I hope you feel better soon. :)
This discussion has been closed.