Well It was excately what I thought. I haven't posted in awhile my last poast was not hip problems. Everyone kept blaming my back for my hip and I knew they were wrong. Its getting to the point it really is hurting me to walk. My job consist of alot of walking. So I broke down and called my PCP to see if he would order an x-ray. He had no problem with it so I went this past Thursday. I had them put in on a disc so I could get my boss to look at. I really trust him in medical judgement. Well this is what he said about it.
1) My right side of my pelvis is higher than the left.
2) The head of the femur is shorter on the right side than
3) My sacroiiliac joints are shot.
4) (Of course) Alot of degeneration in my lower spine.
5) My pubis symphis has been cracked and its not normal or normal even of someone that has had a child
6) I have alot of arthritis in the joint.
7) There is some but not much joint space and possiblity of overlap
He said he would be intrested in what the radiologist said. He told me when the radioligist report gets back monday he told me that he would do an intra-articular hip joint inj. Which is a fancy way of saying that he is going to stick me in the groin to inject the ball-n-socket joint. This a really embarrassing spot for my boss to inject me. If it makes things better then its worth it.