Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

turning into a ladybug

LadyBugLLadyBug Posts: 851
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:23 AM in Lighten and Brighten
hello-this is ladybug aka patsy i turned myself into a ladybug, how about that!
before my grandma passed away(she always loved ladybugs and said when i die i wanna come back and visit you as a ladybug..true story.. she told me this cause she knew i loved ladybugs too. well long story short(most know by now long story short is hard for me cause when im on a roll i dont stop)grandma comes and visits me quit often. sometimes its un believable how she does this but thats what heaven is all about the unbelievable. i could write a story (i promise i wont) not here anyways.. but... just one little story.. about one week after grandma had passed i was at the grave sight all by myself, just sat there and listened to clint black on my boombox (this was her favorite singer)i was sitting near her grave sight on the ground just thinking bout all kinds of things, while walking back to my car for it had just started to sprinkle(i think grandma was telling me its okay to cry.(we used to cry alot together)and a LADYBUG landed right on my arm... i got into my car set some of the flowers i had picked from her grave that still had a little life in them on my passenger seat. and im not kidding there was ladybugs flying everywhere in my car ... from that moment on i have never felt the way i do about people passing away.. my daddy passed away on thanksgiving day, daddy and grandma were more then just relatives they where bestest of friends, daddy loved butterflies... special ones... not everyday looking butterflies.. well let me tell you my daddy visits me and of course it is always one of thoose what daddy called special butterflies.. true story cross my heart! love patsy
advertisement

Comments

• That is just the most sweetest story I think I have ever read.

Thanks for sharing!
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 11,347
    Patsy, for now on our Ladybug!
    That was in deed a very heart warming story. I feel honored that you shared it with us here.
    Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • advertisement
  • ladybug- what a nice story..Wishing you ladybugs and butterflies.. :) jade
  • thanx for all the nice words,
    i kinda wish i would of titled it different, but i just type type type and never look back. some times i just type my feelings before i have even thought of the feelings in my head
    see im doing it again,what makes since to me,dont mean squat to someone else,(funny me) this is a true story about grandma and daddy....patsy
  • thanks for the pix of the lady bugs! their cute....patsy
  • advertisement
  • thanx for wishing me ladybugs and butterflies
    butterflies- well you know how daddy liked those special looking butterflies- my son who was very close to his grandpa (grandpa passed away having cancer and we all wore are yellow bands in honor of daddy and this awful cancer the ones you wear around your wrist- well the other day while my son stepped outside ,this beautiful butterfly landed on his wrist and rested there on the yellow band, it stayed there for quit some time, my son took his phone camera out and took two pictures of his grandpa the butterfly resting on his wrist, i have these pictures on my computer and when i figure out how to work this puter picture stuff im gonna put the picture on here i have another story where we were able to take a picture of this butterfly and different story to go with it , ill tell at a different time, i feel so lucky and blessed with my
    ladybugs and butterflies i wish everyone could experience what i do like this it is so wonderful, and peaceful .....ps
    my son to this day has never taken-off his yellow wrist-band thank-you for reading my sometimes long stories, but i love telling them ,,, patsy
  • nice stories ladybug. =D> jade

This is a picture to the post above I said I would try to print.
    Patsy
  • Please don't ever lose that specail innocence-you have about you a child at heart aura that I find fresh and real.I enjoy your stories more than you could know.

• thank-you! i was happy when i finally figured out how to get this picture on here (secret.. my son helped me) this is my son after he stepped out side the back garage door a couple of months ago. it is one of my favorite pictures, can you imagine your favorite pix being a butterfly, hand, and a yellow band. hugs Patsy
advertisement