Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Our Best to Paul

advertisement

Comments

• paul- best wishes for a successful surgery and quick recovery..take care...jade
  • back to us Paul....be well and be safe..... >:D<
  • advertisement
  • Paul,
    Get well soon, perhaps we can chat when you are up to it..

mark
  • has anyone heard how pauls doing? any news at all? ..patsy
  • is online RIGHT NOW and better get his azz back in bed before I send Miki to Boston to whoop his azz.
  • advertisement
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 13,193
    Everyone, I just got off the phone with Paul. (And for those that know me, I dont do phones! I think the only other person I have talked to on the phone has been Miki.

Paul is doing ok, his happy-juice cocktail I think is beginning to wear off and he might be a bit sore tonight.

Glad to have him back in action, but as you said Ben, not too fast, or we will get Miki to straighten him out
    Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences 
  • Glad your home Paul. Sorry I missed this thread before you had your op, but hey I'm sending you lots of good wishes from across the pond.

Heal well and do what you are told!:D

All the very best mate

Danni oxo
  • glad your home!... patsy
  • That's a good one Paul. I'll have to remember that one!

It's great to see you're not only back and posting, but your sense of humor is intact as well. Fabulous.

"C"
  • Good to hear your surgury went ok,and you are home...
advertisement