Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.

lower back

micklp66mmicklp66 Posts: 72
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:23 AM in Lower Back Pain
a question about lower back pain - once in a while i get pain pain in the region above your butt cheeks,when i get this my right leg twitches,jumps, it's very annoing, should i ask my dr. if i can get an mri? thank's for any imput


  • I believe that sound like sciatica, I get that pain alot too. I don't know if they will warrant an mri for that, u know health ins companies. I hope u feel better soon
  • want to tell your doc about it as he may want to get some physical therapy or something like that started for you. It is always better safe than sorry.
  • advertisement
  • :) hi! i don't think the doctor is going to order you an MRI for something that is "annoying!" they are very expensive and aren't usually aren't given for mere annoyances. now if it gets "painful" for a period of time you should speak to your doctor!! Jenny :)
This discussion has been closed.
Sign In or Register to comment.