Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Still waiting to be discharged (venting)

Comments

• I just read what you wrote. Got a KING SIZE BED??? I also require alternative down comforters and pillows!!!

Yeah drs are not to keen on the dilaudid. Don't know why its not any more addictive then the other crap they give ya.
    And it works so well. I would rather take a couple of those a day then up to 12 5mg percs for jeepers creepers!!! [(
    If I had those I would probably be getting in my walking I need. OH I should tell them that :O :? :))( L)

Anyways you should of posted when you were all blurry. Go back and look at mine from when I came home PRICELESS =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) Think I will print it off and frame it. hahahahhahahahaha

Get some rest today. I finally just shaved my legs Sunday and Iv been home since the 19th. They were some UGLY LEGS lol but no one saw them as I was in jammie pants and socks LOL
    I was able to finally sit on the toilet and put my ankle on my other leg w/ the cup of water and razor took awhile but hey got er done ;) ;) ;)

Take care hun
    Huggies
    Terri >:D< :* >:D< :* >:D<

• Never had surgery myself, so I can only imagine what you are going through and you are a trooper for going thru that with such grace.Heres to a speedy recovery!!!
  • advertisement
  • Thank you very much! :)

Sounds like you're going through quite a bit!!! I feel you on the Bi Polar/Panic disorder... Insomnia also. They SUCK. I have had insomnia issues since I was 15. Very lame.

Keep on doing what you're doing, cause you made it this far! Hope you will find some relief soon ! >:D<
  • thanks...i appreciate it alot
    i hope you are relaxing a little more now that you're home.
    nothing like being in your own bed.
    i got my TLSO brace yesterday when i went for my pre-op.
    It's not bad at all.
    look foward to hearing from ya...take care of your self.
advertisement