Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

I wish fellow spineys can help me - please

24-7 stiff neck224-7 stiff neck Posts: 196
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:23 AM in Matters of the Heart
hi everyone, i have not done anything like this ever before except through my church which is always helpful. we all have problems and pain in our lives and i believe most of us believe in a higher power of some kind. the spineys that do believe in a higher power, here is my request. i have a 30 yr. + something niece in calif who has a wonderful young family and they have been fighting her cancer for about 3 years. we all have known someone in a similar situation and for my family and relatives i have run out of fingers and toes to count the brave ones that have past on to some form of illness. i can tell u from personal experience that it doesnot matter weather it is the very first person close to u going thru this or if it is the 25th or so person close to u going thru this - i still feel the same sadness and despair. any ways what i request is just a single prayer from each spiney that believes in a higher power and i dont care if u go to church or which church u may go to. Please say just one prayer for Tracy because see may only have about 2 to 3 weeks more in this world we live in. i do know her pain will end and she will be in a better place looking down on us. if i offended anyone, i am sorry.
GOD BLESS ALL,
KC
advertisement

Comments

• Hiya Kc,
    Tracey is in my thoughts and prayers >:D<

blessings

Angie x
  • I wil say a prayer for Tracey...
  • advertisement
  • :) hi! :H i am currently doing part time work taking care of a neighbor with brain and pancreatic cancer. i really know what you are going through as i see this family gathering around Lewis and supporting his passage out of this life. O:) you are so wise to be doing the same thing. i will certainly say a prayer not only for Tracey but for all those around her who love her and will miss her in their lives. Jenny :)
  • hi everyone, thank you angie, bigcat, and jenny for saying a prayer. also thank you to all who said a prayer but did not post.
    God bless all
    kc
  • KC I believe very very much in prayer kc......and the higher power, i believe that miracles can happen if u believe, god said faith as small as mustard seed.....i will say a prayer for tracey tonight, and for her family and freinds, in my thoughts and prayers xoxo
  • advertisement
  • I know that God is everywhere. God is in all people, places, things. Therefore I know that God is within Tracy. The perfect health of God is available to her. I give great thanks for this knowledge, that Tracy is healed, whole, and complete. I release my word into the Universe know that it is done. And so it is.

One Love,

Stephanie
  • Tracy is in my thoughts and prayers, as are all her family and friends.

Tracy will have a good passing knowing she has her loved ones around her, wishing her good luck on her last journey.

When the time comes that thought will bring comfort to all those that mourn her passing.

Each day gets harder for either Tracy or her family or friends but try and get comfort from knowing that we are all here sending you lots of love, hugs and prayers, and we will be whenever you need us.

Lots of love, hugs and prayers are being sent to Tracy, her family, friends and loved ones.

Love Danni xxxx
  • Sending Love and Prayers to Tracy, Her family and friends!
  • no problem, another prayer and thoughts for tracy, family & & friends..jade
advertisement