Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

New no more

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,578
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:23 AM in New Member Introductions
Hello,

My name is Sean and I am looking forward to chating with all of you as I too, am a "neckie" and have major back problems to go along with it. I look forward to information I can receive and to share what I know.
advertisement

Comments

• welcome to spine-health....
  • Welcome to spine health, this is a great site full of information and support. I spend most of my time in the surgery thread as I am still recovering from PLIF L4-5, but there are many topics here to check out. Good-luck on your Spine journey, Cali-Sue
  • advertisement
  • :) hi and welcome to the forum! :H we are here to offer you support and answer what questions we can. i am not a "neckie" but i do have back pain as you do. you can make lots of new friends and i hope find the comfort you might need. good luck and i hope to see you around the forum! Jenny :)
  • Hiya Sean >:D<
    Welcome to Spine Health :) . Check out the chat room! :H

Angie x
  • sean- welcome to the forum. I deal with lumbar, thoracic and cervical issues. Hope you find info and support here... :) jade
  • advertisement
  • Thank you for your support. I do find it difficult to just get up and go to work or just simple things like every day chores. Life is not easy but I am taking it one day at a time.
advertisement