Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Is SH suddenly bigger?

I went to post a topic, and suddenly everything on SH is HUGE. Is it my firefox... or just making changes in SH today?
advertisement

Comments

• dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 11,347
    Amanda.
    I dont know, everything looks the same to me
    Is it the Fonts, Videos or what that looks bigger?
    Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • Everything on SH is definitely BIGGER. (On my browser at least) All other pages are normal, just SH. I have to scroll over to the right to read an entire post, and fonts are much larger. Even smileys are much bigger??? My husband noticed from across the room...

(When I scroll over, the box that the posts are in take up the entire width of my screen)
  • advertisement
  • Just wanted to put my 2 cents in, I'm not showing any difference in font size. I use Internet Explorer.

:D
  • definitely looks normal in IE... but every other page I go to using FF works fine... :?
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 11,347
    to me in both Mozilla Firefox (release 3.0 now) and IE7.
    Would it be possible for your to get a screen image and send it to me?

Alt-Prtscrn
    then Paste to a word or other document
    Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • advertisement
  • Hey Amanda..

You know what's funny...at times I have used the strong or cite to make emphasis on a word or phrase...and then the entire thread --the rest of the thread would be strong or bold,even the links on the left and my smilies would be sideways if I happened to use THAT cite one.So now when I want to put emphasis on a word I just use CAPS because it's too weird looking at EVERYBODIES do like mine...

Does this even make sense.I've wanted to ask about it before but was just waiting until someone else posted a similar problem.Your problem is not similar I suppose,but I was wondering if you had used a
    :?
  • But I think it changed right in the middle of the post. My keys have been sticking, so I thought maybe by some chance I had changed the font size in internet options or something. But I went to other sites, and they were normal. Is it possible that I changed font size to 'large' for just this site?
  • My post did'nt even finish because I tried using a cite and now things are sideways(but only on the bottom of the page)

(now I previewed my page and it's fine :W )
    I suppose I'm not so computer savvy after all.

I see your bar at the bottom on your screenshot...so I'm assuming you have to move the bar to see the page b/c I don't have a bar.Also I don't even know HOW to take a screenshot.
  • I googled it! LOL... I have a key, up at the top of my keyboard (F11, F12, Print Screen, Scroll Lock etc) Just hit print screen, open a program such as word or paint, and paste (ctrl v)

Then you can upload the 'image' to where you'd like... pretty neat actually! :D Learn something new everyday!
advertisement