Well. It was so nice to finally meet with a neurosurgeon to get so many of my questions answered. First he did a thorough exam. Then he explained to me that while my symptoms were not severe, they were mild to moderate in regard to lack of reflexes, loss of strength in left arm, and of course my pain level, etc. etc. However.......because the herniation I have at C6/C7 is significant and IS sitting right on my spinal cord he informed me it if I didn't choose to get it fixed I run the risk of being "at risk" of becoming paralyzed if I were ever to be hit from behind in a vehicle or a very bad fall. There is no room for error there - anything with an impact could paralyze me. Sooo. he of course is recommending ACDF one level - but that's according to my 10/07 MRI findings.
I have to go in for another MRI next Monday then the next Monday after that I meet with him again to discuss MRI findings and surgery date and of course what type of surgery.
He agreed, I've tried and been through everything to try to relieve my symptoms and agreed this was the best route.
He was so VERY nice and sat and listened to all my concerns and such. He did mention about the bone spurs and that was a concern too, but we just can't decide or plan on anything yet until we have a new MRI.
So, that's that, I'll keep you all posted Thanks for all your support everyone!