Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Cant Login

advertisement

Comments

• Hi There Dilaurio,
    I am happily logged in but most of my replies today have bounced out, dissaperaed before posting up. I have to re-write whole thing.
    I ofetn have trouble at this time.
    Any ideas?
  • I have had this happen to me. I'm not sure what happened or why it happened but I had to request a new password
    Fingers crossed it wont happen again, because I have already forgotten what my password is..... Smiles......
  • advertisement
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 11,347
    happen before. I would try to refresh your browser and clean out the browser cookies and cache and then see how it is working
    Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • Hi, Hope someone can help me I can not open my message. It says I have 1 private message but when I try to open it I can not??? Any help will be very helpfull.

Thank you so very much,

Tami
    You indicate that you can log in to Spine-Health without any problems. Is that correct?

Can you view and make any posts?

Can you seen any of your previous messages or have you not sent or received any?
  • advertisement
  • I have logged in with the password that is good for only one time. How do I change my password to something I can remember?
    Then there is an option to change the password to something you will remember
  • I have tried at least 3 times to type in my introduction message but must doing something wrong as it does not show up on the forum. Now I cannot find the screen to retype it. How do I fix this?

Lou
  • I have tried at least 3 times to type in my introduction message but must doing something wrong as it does not show up on the forum. Now I cannot find the screen to retype it. How do I fix this?

Lou
    I am assuming you are talking about your signature line. This is done when you go into MY Account and then Edit it.

There is a section that allows you to enter some information. However, keep in mind, you are limited to 6 lines allow.

Another way is that while you are in your Account,
    you can use one of the profile fields (Medical Information) to give a little medical history about yourself.
advertisement