Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Don't know whether to cry, scream or give up!!

Comments

• what we are here for. you are only dished out as much as you can handle. that is my strong saying. i'v been sick since 01 and well we just keep on doing it.
    i have not worked since 05 huge strain. i know i am different as hubby does everything, and very well could of left by now. but he is not like that. first i would kill him image:)" alt=">:)" height="20" /> but that is just not his nature.
    it has taken a strain on everyone. including family members. my two kids 12 and 19 will not do anything. yes they will bring me a drink, ice packs here and there. its like pulling teeth to take the garbage out for dad, vaccum you get the idea.
    so wish my older daughter was here. but then again she is a slob =)) but she is my shoulder to lean on.

i have alot of single friends with kids so i know what your dealing with.

my daughter just came down with bells palsy :jawdrop: so its one thing after another as you can see in my sig.
    take a deep breath. your boys sound AWESOME so your doing something right.
    like C said CRY CRY CRY it helps. plus it helps to fall asleep after doing so. but we all need to do it once in awhile.
    i do it at least once a day.
    anytime, anyday we are here FOR YOU!!!!!
    SAME GOES FOR YOU MICHEAL. YOU NEED US FOR ANYTHING WE ARE HERE >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< O:) O:) O:) O:) O:) O:)
  • Yep, got a call at lunch today. The youngest one has lice again. There were 33 kids with it when I picked uo the boys, and they were still checking kids.

Came home, bagged all fabic. Right now I am taking a break from cleaning. Crying cause it hurts so bad. I still hadn't recovered from the last bout of lice, and illness.

Shaved the other kids head, i might shave mine too. My body can't take this.

Thanks for listening.
  • advertisement
  • With that school? Dang Snookie I'm sorry that you have to go through this again!!! Scream and holler all you need to, I'll listen and if you want I'll scream and holler with you!

"C"
  • I don't know what's with the school, probably just one parent that didn't bother to treat their kid. I have been screaming and hollering all afternoon (and swearing worse that a sailor). I'm so tired of this. When it rains it pours.
  • Wish you could make that parent pay to have someone come in and clean your house! Boy, one time not following through and having to pay to clean all those homes ... that would certainly teach them about lice!
  • advertisement
  • That's the way it is with kids in school. They pass things from one to the other and then the 'nother. If it's not the flu, it's lice. It may be a couple more treatments before everyone in class is "clean". What a drag, though, to have to go through all that with your physical problems. Bet you're asking (if not already) "My GOSH! When will it ever end?!?!" It doesn't. But, that's just life. As the saying goes, God never gives you more than you can handle (but I bet you wish He didn't have so much faith in you, huh? I know I do!)

I'm sorry, but I had to laugh when you said "Went to school yesterday, the oldest has it. Couldn't face doing it again, shaved his head." (just something about the way you wrote it, I guess) That's how I feel sometimes. Take the easier road. Not the best, maybe, but the easiest. But, with guys at least, that 'shaved' look probably looks good on your son. So you save a bundle on a hair cut. It's a good thing you don't have daughters with long beautiful hair... See, THAT would be my luck!

Of course, "C" and TerriJV and John gave you the best advice and support you'll find anywhere. I want to follow add "Ditto!" I especially liked "C"s suggestion (or wish) to have that one stupit parent come in and clean your house! Oh, yeah baby!

Anyways, hope you are having a better day today and that there is finally a light at the end of your tunnel!

TO MICHAEL, OUR DISABLED VET: THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE TO THIS COUNTRY. Thank you VERY much!

Jeaux
  • Thanks C and jeaux,

Not much better today. Trying to accomplish a full 8 hours of works at home, while cleaning and doing laundry. I also gotta entertain a rep at my place tonight cause he flew in to see me. I can't wait till this is doen. My body is not happy with me.
advertisement