Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Eye pain anyone?

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,578
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:24 AM in Neck Pain: Cervical
I have had an odd right eye pain/headache for months now. As some of you know, I have c4/5 stenosis, but wont see a NS for feedback till Nov.

Does anyone else here with c spine issues have eye pains?
advertisement

Comments

• I used to and it was from a C2 issue.

"C"
  • My eyes hurt also. So do my ears, jaw, and chin. All related to three bulges in my neck. I also get pains in my sinus canals. Which one time I really did have a sinus infection but thought it was just me usual neck pains.

You do need to get it checked out just in case it isn't your neck. I hope every thing works out.
  • advertisement
  • Interesting. Yes, I have made an opth appt just in case there is something wrong with my eye itself. My brain MRI was clear