Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

We're building a better forum experience with you in mind. Beginning June 26, 2019, all Veritas Health forums will move to forum.veritashealth.com.

Learn More

New Members, Please read our Forum Rules before submitting your first discussion

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,082
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:28 AM in New Member Introductions
HEY GUYS IM REMZY, IM NEW TO SITE. IM A 40 SOMETHING GUY WIYH CHRONIC LOW BACK AND LEG PAIN, AND PAIN MANAGEMENT PATIENT. I HAVE HAD THIS CONDITION IN ITS EXTREME FORM FOR 4 YEARS, ALTHOUGH I HAVE ALWAYS HAD MILD CHRONIC PAIN.
I LOOK FOWARD TO SHARING AND HELPING EACHOTHER ON BOARD AND MAKING NEW FREINDS FROM AROUND THE WORLD.
I WILL TRY TO MAKE YOU GUYS LAUGH WHEN THINGS ARENT SO GOOD,( HARD TO FEEL PAIN AT THE SAME TIME YOUR LAUGHING)
advertisement

Comments

• CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THESE POINT MEAN, DID I DO SOMETHING BAD?
  • Don't mind a anwering any questions you have (if I can) but if you go to the Forum FAQ they have all the answers there. It really helped me in the beginning. Can't wait until the laughing part starts. =))
  • advertisement
  • awright wanna start laughin. o.k. whats a hotty like you doin with a name like blambert, hahah just kiddin. about the blambert part that is.
  • are you there. i hope ya feel o.k. today and have some good days. chronic pain sucks, and can get ya down. i,m currently takin ms contin 180 mg. a day. helps a lot. we are going to add a nerve pain med soon. how did you like your nerve med did it help?
    long time opiate user with high tolerance and have had addiction issues in past with past history of drug/alcahol abuse. delt with that and have no current active addiction issue, physically dependant ya. look foward to hearin from ya. hey are all the chicks on the board as pretty as ya.
  • i am a long term intractable back and leg pain patient i also have thoracic outlet syndrome.i have 14 years info and experience regarding pain so feel free to ask questions i will try to answer your questions .if i carnt i am sure that there will be someone else that can .i am well up on TENS technologies if you want any info on TENS/ACTICARE
    take care
    STRAKER
  • advertisement
  • thanx guys for the welcome im sorry if i offended any one. please dont take me that serios, im pretty light hearted. just lookin for some people to talk with and have good time. so i didnt mean to offend.
  • you hafta come to chat...plz..we need you there... =))

dawn
  • welcome to spine health remzy...do come to chat....we enjoy humour there. I have found that laughter is the best medicine.
  • it was nice to met you guys on the chat.
  • there...you have been warned...enter at own risk....we just need to find a way to post a sign at the door of the chat room...hehehehe...this is why, whenyou start to get frisky my friend...got to the backyard...no offendind...behave!...i kinda like the jokes, and i owe ya one (actually a pair) yet..LOL....

see ya later...

not bob (i promise...LOL)
advertisement