Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement
Data Entry Job – SCAM!

We are aware that someone out there is using our CEO’s name and our company name to “recruit” people for a data entry job. It is a fake. Please do not give them any of your personal information. We are not now, nor have we ever, had data entry positions available.

Does anyone feel not supported?

advertisement

Comments

• hello
    can i call u mom lol j/k after reading your story about your
    daughter, i couldnet stop thinking bout you, im prayin for her ! im 26 i have 3 children, somedays i hate myself for hurting so bad i want to be a good mommy, my 2 year old son jumps on my back ~tring to play~ he laughs & tries to tickle but its killing me when he jumps it feels like by bones are bracking & his tickles get just the right nerves to send shockes :( he dont understand)my 5 year knows she asked me everyday mommy u feeln sick today? dame why i dont want to be in pain, my oldest shes 8 its always why, why cant the dr make u better, why do u hurt why why why lol & when they go to bed i seem to breakdown cry cry i wonder when they get older they will forgive me... its not their fault they dont understand, children only want to feel loved as for we are all children.... she will only understand if she felt your pain, she will only comfort you if her hearts in content, she will only love when SHE FEELS love... i am young but please qoute this refferring it to yourself, PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT U FEEL AND THINK!

i too struggle to get to a happy place with my mom but another story,
    please be my friend sincerly sarah !
  • she needs you ! dont ever give up on her !!! i can feel her pain, its her heart its hurting, her moms sick and shes feeling alone (never will she want to show it)so acting mad & blaming anyone for anything, a way to say HELP I NEED YOU ! in the end the only 1 that can make you happy is YOU hope this helped just a guess or my 2 cents

sincerly prime8
  • advertisement
  • At one time or another we all need support that's true Robin. Sometimes when we think we've got it down pat and things are running smoothly for sure we'll all need support. There won't always be great days. Some people who have been down with chronic pain for so long it can be discouraging. I wait for those sunny warm days like today it was up to 68F today but still have to wear a light jacket it was nice to go for 2 short walks with my cane. I'm having less pain but still having numbness in the bottom and side of one foot. It was a nice day to get out and chat abit with the neighbors. Thanks for the support everyone. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • Yesterday, I went to see my surgeon, who performed my surgery in Feb 09. I complained about the back and leg pain on a 4 scale, and he told me that it is all in my head. When i pressed on, he said, you may have this pain forever! This is so horrible. After seeing my really sad face, he ordered an MRI with contrast. I left the office crying.
advertisement