Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Bad day. I apologise. I just feel SO miserable

Comments

• We are all going to die some day. No one gets off this planet alive. For me, I know that I'm going to Heaven where the Bible says in Revelation 21:4 "...There shall be no more pain." Yippee! I'm probably not allowed to share my faith on this site, but I hope it's okay to share what the Bible says about pain, and that this gives me hope. If someone wants to talk with me about this in particular, just PM me.

No matter how bad our pain is, we can still find joy if we look. One of the best ways to do that is to do something for someone else. That is one of the cool things about this forum. We can write an encouraging note to each other and a reminder that we're not alone. Many of the readers of this post are in more pain than me but that doesn't matter. I know that they understand the pain I'm in, when no one else does. Then when one more family member or friend innocently asks me, "Is your neck better?" - instead of whacking that ding-dong on the head with my purse, I can say "No, it's not" with a smile, and not be ticked because I know they mean well. Plus I have my spine friends who know what this is like.

Hang in the JK and everyone else! You are not alone any more.

((((Big Hugs))))
    Dee
  • I have to say that I am here for you. You were their for me when I needed you. We all have our bad days and feel sorry for ourself but that is ok. We have to vent, cry, or scream to let it out. If you dont, then it hurts more.

The other day when you sent me those messages I was crying so hard I don't even know how I typed. I did not go to work for 3 days because I was a nervous wreck. I still am in ways but don't worry about expressing yourself. It is better out than in.

I try to bottle my tears up too. Sometimes I feel like I am crying on the inside. Then when it explodes, it is bad. I actually am on an antidepressant. I told myself I would never take one.

Scully pm me if you need me I am always here for you! 8> <:P ;)
  • advertisement
  • Hello my Friends,

A Huge thankyou to all or you for your encouraging words of support and strength.

I wrote this post back on March 10th, during a a very dark day, which merifully passed and the sun shined once more.

Having learnt so much from this forum, and learnt so much from each of you and your own fight against these dibilitating conditions, I know also know that it's OK to have 'down and dark days' that it's OK to cry, and that it's OK to feel mad and angry.

For all your words and support, even though you yourselves are suffering, I thank you, from the depths of my soul I thank you all.

Thinking of you in these troubled times

Scully
    x
  • I know what your saying we can all just hope for more days of sun then darkness..
  • I'm sorry you're feeling so down and you must not apologize for it. This isn't your fault and you did nothing to bring upon this pain. No one asks to live this way. You have described a day that is familiar to all of us. Sometimes we aren't able to do a thing and it makes us feel even worse inside. I am with you too and you're not alone in your suffering. I wish I could take away all the pain, but I can only offer understanding and sympathy and pray that better days will come again for you. You DO accomplish many things when you work around the house and go for your walks- I'm sure is appreciated greatly by your loved ones because they know that it took a great sacrifice on your part. Little things do mean a lot, and just keep on doing what you can, whenever you can. Take care
  • advertisement
advertisement