Well, I am still in pain almost 4 months post L4/L5 lumbar fusion.
I went for a second opinion and saw another NS and he seems to think it is from a failed fusion or the fact that my L5/S1 is now bulging.
Tomorrow I have a CT scan and xrays to determine if fusion is taking place - if not, then I have to decide if I want to go thru with a second fusion and this time he will do L4/L5 - L5/S1.
I am not sure if I want to go thru with another surgery and be worse than I am now. I am already worse than I was pre-surgery and now I am scared on what to do...
Please, send your prayers my way if you have any extras