Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Photos

advertisement

Comments

• I miss living in Florida and only being 10 minutes away from beautiful scenery like this.

Jay, for some reason the last few pictures you posted are not showing up. I have a weird browser so I though maybe that was the problem, but when I tried it in internet explorer they didn't show up either.

• avaccaro your flower is amazing, thanks for sharing!

Ron, your fountain has an almost soft look to it, a great look with the sunlight in the water! Your flower macro is also wonderful. (Yeah, I know, I guess I have a thing for flowers :) )

I finally have some lilies blooming, I had to replace a couple plants in my back yard so I added some other lilies, now I have a bunch!
    Jay

• advertisement
  • As I lie here on the couch getting nothing done except waiting for my next round of meds, I thought I'd share another photo. For you bird lovers, a Peregrine falcon:

Spiney hugs :hug:
    Jay
  • Hello to all my spiney friends! I want to share another photo, a bee who appears to be putting his head into his work....

I hope everyone has a good weekend, pain free of course!
    Jay
  • avacarro, i loved the beach pictures!! :X i see you got yours online with Jay's help!! =D> i am loving at all the photos!! :D show me more!!! Jenny :)
  • advertisement
  • Thanks Jenny.

• Here's something I hope my friend ButterflyPain will appreciate:

I hope everyone is having a great weekend, I am barely able to get myself off the couch, avacarro's pictures have been a real "pick-me-up!" Thanks!!!
    Jay
  • jay911 said:
    Here's something I hope my friend ButterflyPain will appreciate:

I hope everyone is having a great weekend, I am barely able to get myself off the couch, avacarro's pictures have been a real "pick-me-up!" Thanks!!!
    Jay
    Great Butterfly pic, thanks!
  • I am really enjoying every picture! Love the beach picture Avaccaro! I just love the beach too! But every picture on here is delightful and makes me smile....thanks for sharing and making my day brighter!

Kathy
advertisement