Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

TLIF tomorrow

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,321
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:31 AM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
Hello all !!
My surgery is tomorrow at 9:30 PST. I'm nervous and slightly fearful, but trying to stay positive. :)))
I am prepared but for my little bag of personal items, and a pedicure this afternoon - can't reach my feet anymore. :<
Family is supportive (I don't think they totally realize what is in store), but we will learn together!
I know the road of recovery will be long and sometimes boring, so I hope to be hanging out here more in a week or so!
Blessings to all!! O:)
Vivian
advertisement

Comments

• Hope you recover quickly. I just had thoracic surgery 2 weeks ago and am recoverying fairly well. I assume you will be in a back brace for 4 weeks. That is not easy to keep on and it will be a little warm at times. I will keep you in good thoughts. Keep us updated.
  • Thank you for reading. I'm glad to hear that you are doing good. Will update you when I can!
  • advertisement
  • Make sure there is ice cream in your freezer.
  • Hope everything goes well. I have not regretted having my TLIF 9 weeks ago. I will say a prayer for you and your family
    Donna
  • you have a comfy spot picked out, remotes to entertainment are nearby, frige and freezer are stocked, and you can get some quiet time alone. Lots of rest when you get home.

All the best,
    Linda

3 level spinal fusion, L3/4, L4/5, L5/S1, November 2008. Stiff, but I can walk.
  • advertisement
advertisement