Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Medicinal Maijuana for Nerve Pain

Comments

• BionicWoman said:
    JKDE, if you need to clarify a post, you really should do it in a follow-up post,
    Ok here is my follow up...

Less Pain = More Happiness

So no matter how you achieve less pain you gotta do what needs to be done.

Me personally I dont like to drink or use any hardcore drugs due to how it makes me feel.

Drugs like vicodin, percocet, morphine ect..leave me feeling sad and strung out after awhile.

Marijuna on the other hand relives pain without the negative side effects of the synthetic drugs.

But if you know of any other natural drugs that help with pain and enhance mood let us know.

If your such a "Bionicwoman" that you dont need drugs great for you but im just a normal person.
  • Well, personally I don't view the time stamp edit as a "security" thing because it doesn't stop a person from editing their post, nor does it say what was changed.

I guess my own personal solution will have to be to quote everything I respond to in the future, so that when someone decides to edit something they've posted -- that was most likely the absolute truth, but cast a negative light in their direction -- the actual comments will still be contained in my response.
    JKDE302 said:
    If your such a "Bionicwoman" that you dont need drugs great for you but im just a normal person.
    JDKE, in my opinion, you're resorting to personal attacks about my name and what medications I use (or don't use) because I've called you out on some attitudes toward pain medication that are not healthy.

If you want to have a civil discussion about appropriate pain medication usage (even MMJ), then I'm game. Frankly, I doubt that's the case, and since I'm not interested in getting into some juvenile pissing match with you over my Bionic-ness, I'll go ahead and file your responses in the appropriate bin.
  • advertisement
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 13,527
    Instead of discussing the major topic of this thread, its becoming a battlezone.
    I am closing this down before it becomes a war.
    Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences 
This discussion has been closed.