Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Tomorrow

nursedina001nnursedina001 Posts: 234
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:33 AM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
Hello all. I am set to have my two level 360 fusion tomorrow morning, I am just asking for your prayers and to be in your thoughts. I am so scared, but my doc said I have no choice since the old fusion never took and my screws are loose. (no surprise to my boyfriend,,,lol) I guess I will see everyone on the flip side :)
advertisement

Comments

• Hi Dina,

I was just thinking of you and thought that your surgery was coming up soon. I was going to PM you, glad you've posted...

You are in my thoughts and prayers that all goes well for you this time.

Take care,
    Kathy
  • Of course we'll pray for you!

Give us an update when you can. This time, it's GOTTA work out for you Dina!
  • advertisement
  • =D> Here's to everything going perfect this time!
  • Dina! I remember you from "before" (as jusserfinn), didn't you have your original surgery in October or somewhere around there? (*edit*: Duh, should have looked at your sig :p)

I remember we had a lot of the same problems. I'm glad you will finally get things straightened out. (nother edit:) I'd love if you'd pm me at my "new address" so we can catch up!

I wish you the best, I'll be thinking of you!

>:D<
  • Dina,

Good Luck to you - is your revision going to be a 360 via a TLIF? All the best on a speedy recovery.

Mike
  • advertisement
  • I'm saying a prayer for you and sending a big gently hug.

This time it's gonna work and you'll be a senior spine advisor here before you know it!!

We're here for you when you return. Relax, take care of yourself and follow doc's orders.

Hugs again.
    Cath
  • My thoughts and prayers will be with you. Before you know it this will be over and you will be doing much better!

Good Luck!
    Kathy
  • sunny1966ssunny1966 VIRGINIAPosts: 1,362
    I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I'm sure you'll do fine and all will work out this time. Hope your surgery goes well and you recover real soon.
    Debbie
  • Good luck tomorrow with your surgery.

I hope everything goes very well for you and will definitely remember you in my prayers.

May the surgery find you much relief, after you have healed and recovered. Take it real easy.

We will look forward to hearing from you, when you are able to check in.

Much love and prayers,

Tammy >:D<
  • Dina,

I hope we hear from you soon, telling us all how successful the surgery was and how you feel so much better.

It's always nice to be on the back side of surgery. Healing pain is much easier to deal with than pre-surgery pain.

Best wishes to you,

"C"
advertisement