Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Excruciating SHARP, ELECTRIC Pain

Comments

• I hadn't thought of Swedish, however, there is a Virginia Mason in this area where I live. I do not like to travel far for appointments and that's why I have looked here on the Eastside where I live.
    I am seeing a Neurologist in September, which I think I mentioned in a previous post, so will have to see how that goes or IF he has any suggestions other than surgery. I just cannot go that route.
    Thanks so much for your input. I truly do appreciate it!!
    So glad you are out of pain....I would sell my soul to not have any pain!
    Take care~L.P.
  • I hadn't thought of Swedish, however, there is a Virginia Mason in this area where I live. I do not like to travel far for appointments and that's why I have looked here on the Eastside where I live.
    I am seeing a Neurologist in September, which I think I mentioned in a previous post, so will have to see how that goes or IF he has any suggestions other than surgery. I just cannot go that route.
    Thanks so much for your input. I truly do appreciate it!!
    So glad you are out of pain....I would sell my soul to not have any pain!
    Take care~L.P.
  • advertisement
  • Sorry I didn't get back to you on your post. So this pushing your head down, then back or side to side causes you pain that goes to your buttocks, hips & legs?? So this must be a part of this disease as well. I am still going to a neurologist because I KNOW I have issues going on with my neck and have for DECADES, and it's getting worse as I'm getting older.
    I am NOT liking this *AGING* business!!!! Hope your doing OK. Sure are ALOT of people....young and old who have diseases of the spine. It's because of ALL the toxins in the enviornment, the chemtrails, the additives and poison in our food supply. All of these add up in our bodies over time. Then.....it's too late to fix what's wrong.
    Take care~L.P.
  • Sorry I didn't get back to you on your post. So this pushing your head down, then back or side to side causes you pain that goes to your buttocks, hips & legs?? So this must be a part of this disease as well. I am still going to a neurologist because I KNOW I have issues going on with my neck and have for DECADES, and it's getting worse as I'm getting older.
    I am NOT liking this *AGING* business!!!! Hope your doing OK. Sure are ALOT of people....young and old who have diseases of the spine. It's because of ALL the toxins in the enviornment, the chemtrails, the additives and poison in our food supply. All of these add up in our bodies over time. Then.....it's too late to fix what's wrong.
    Take care~L.P.
    Take care~L.P.
  • advertisement
    Take care~L.P.
  • I am glad that you found that information useful.

I always tell people that they should definitely consider surgery as a very last ditch choice. You should pursue every single alternative that there is to get out of pain of course and you just may find a non surgical solution. I also did not want to go that route but in the end I exhausted all my avenues and I had no choice. I was greatly helped by some people on this forum and specifically one person who has an incredible mind and outstanding vision and understanding. You have been blessed with some of her wisdom too, as she has relplied to you three times in this string of posts. Her name is HAGLANDC That is why I personally decided to stay around in the forum, unlike others who quit if they are no longer in pain.

I am indeed fortunate and I really appreciate my condition of being pain free.

I wish you well,
    Take Care

John B
  • I also have pain in my face and jaw but I have been diagnosed with Trigeminal Neuralgia and TMJ issues.
    Trigeminal Neuralgia is considered by some to be one of the most painful health conditions known.

You might want to ask your doctor about these conditions.
advertisement