Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

went to my appeal SSDI hearing

ron prron p Posts: 39
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:36 AM in Health Insurance Issues
Went to my appeal hearing with my lawyer and they had a vocation person there also. I answerd the judges questions and also my attorneys there was a lot how long can you stand or sit if you can do the same kind of work or sit behind a desk and education, etc it all depends on what can do or can not do well anyway the vocation person told the judge that they had no work that they could match me up with now the judge told me that Social Security would send me a letter on his approval or not. Now I am sweating it out my lawyer told me that It looks like I will get it.
I sure hope so
advertisement

Comments

• If the vocation person says no job for you, sounds promising to me. Keep us posted!

Best to you,

Marianne
  • yes sounds like your on your way.. i had a hearing in feb 09 and voc.expert had 2 jobs he said i could do. i did not win and had to appeal then reaply again. waiting now for my next hearing date.

Hope i can get somewhere this time. i am really discouraged.

happy for you tho! best of luck!
  • advertisement
  • Thanks its been a year since we first appealed.Its been a long wait and I know that some have to wait even longer. Good luck to all.

S1-L3-L4-L5 FUSED
    WITH SPACERS AND ALL THE METAL HARDWARE
    GOING TO PAIN MANAGMENT 5 MTHS AFTER
    LEFT LEG LOT OF PAIN TINGLY & NUMB-- BOTH FEET
    TINGLY ALL THE TIME FEELS LIKE PINS STICKING ALL THE TIME

• Hope everything works out for you I heard the 3rd time is good I know some people that went through it. good luck

advertisement