Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Bigcat

William GarzaWilliam Garza TexasPosts: 3,372
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:38 AM in Matters of the Heart
Long time Spine Health Member Cory( Bigcat) is going under the knife on the 27th, of this month. I pray for a safe surgery and a exceptional recovery!
William Garza
Spine-Health Mod
erator

Welcome to Spine-Health

advertisement

Comments

• Thnx Ranchhand, tomorrow is my surgery,i am resting today,t everyone who reply thnx,i will let you know how i feel wenesday...
  • I'm sending good thoughts your way for a successful and quick surgery. I look forward to your post-op report back to us.

Take care!
    Cath
  • advertisement
  • thnx Rachhand and Cathy,i am home now,the surgery went ok,he was able to remove the nodule,my weight went down to a 164lbs, i am going to try and eat more,i havnt been eating that good lately,my weight two years ago was 233lbs,so that is quite a drop in weight,i am resting with a ice pack,my dad is doing better,i talked to him last night,he sounded good,and he wished my good luck with my surgery,they are going to move him out of icu today,.. thnx everyone...Cory
  • Glad that both you and your dad are doing better!

"C"
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 11,347
    Our best wishes to you...
    How is your dad doing?
    Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • advertisement
  • I am so glad that you are doing well and that your dad is improving. Take it easy and update when you are able.
  • Thnx everyone,i am a little sore tonight,i am resting in bed,my weight has gone down to 165lbs,the hernia surgerys have taking a toll on my stomach,i am going to talk to my doctor next month about my weight loss,they are going to move my dad out of icu tomorrow,he is doing better...
  • Sorry took so long to get back to ya, good on you for coming out ok! and for your dad too! hope your as comfortable as can be and heal up quick! see ya laters gaters
    William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod
    erator

Welcome to Spine-Health

• Sounds like good news all the way around!
    With any luck, well if it was me, the weight will return now that you are feeling better.
  • Tyhnx everyone,i have had some pain,i am resting,and i am not going to lift anything...
advertisement