Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

We're building a better forum experience with you in mind. Beginning June 26, 2019, all Veritas Health forums will move to forum.veritashealth.com.

Learn More

Fantastic

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,082
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:38 AM in Spinal Cord Stimulation
Wow, I just noticed this new forum category. Awesome. This should make it a lot easier to keep information available to others on spinal cord stimulation. It seems that this is the new "treatment of choice" for many pain management docs, so I expect we will see a lot more members going for trials and possible permanent implant.

Thanks to whoever created this forum.

"C"
advertisement

Comments

• Do you think we (moderators) should move the other SCS threads to here? Or maybe copy them? In order to prevent confusion, we could maybe lock the original threads, and keep the ones in this section open? Of course, a note would be placed on the originals that the threads are now in here?

Just throwing that out there...
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 13,419
    I got a PM from Dave and he is the one that suggested that because of all the SCS posts, it should have its own thread.
    I contacted SH Development last night and its here.

I am sorry I should have told you all about it
    Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences 
  • advertisement
  • Now, why didn't I think of that?
  • I was wondering where my post went!
  • What a good idea. Susan
  • advertisement
  • I had asked for at least a sticky so people could get a handle on the basics without the searches and such.
    I'd vote moving the most informative topics here, maybe try and get someone, or a collaborative to write up the basics of the trial and permanent experiences and sticky them here.

Leave a trail so peeps don't think they have taken to many meds when their threads move :D

Thanks to Dave.
  • No worries. At least you're not like me where you have to have a 2 X 4 smack you upside the head before it sinks in!

"C"
  • Great idea Ron and Dave.
    Cheers
    Patsy W :H

advertisement
This discussion has been closed.