Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Passing of tamtam's mother

Neck of Steel CindyNNeck of Steel Cindy Posts: 1,050
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:39 AM in Matters of the Heart
I was just visiting with tamtam, and she gave me permission to let all of you know that her mother passed away on November 22. Tam's mother has fought a long battle with Alzheimers, and Tammy has been by her side taking care of her.

Tam, we are all here for you. You have been a long time member here, helping hundreds of others in the journey of spine care. Now it is time for you to let us help you by giving our support during this difficult time for you and your family.

Cindy
Surviving chronic pain one day at a time, praying for a reprieve because living another 40 years like this doesn't sound too fun!
advertisement

Comments

• LizLiz Posts: 9,765
    Best wishes to you and your family at this sad time.

Liz

Liz, 

Veritas-Health Forum Moderator

Spinal stenosis since 1995
    Lumber decompression surgery S1 L5-L3[1996]
    Cervical stenosis, so far avoided surgery
  • My sincerest condolences. Your mother was very lucky to have you by her side through all of this! You are a remarkable individual.

"C"
  • advertisement
  • Sorry to hear about the loss of your mother, you take care....
  • jlrfryejjlrfrye ohioPosts: 1,111
    So sorry and my prayers are with you and your family at this difficult time.
    Susan
  • Tamtam thinking of you, sincere condolences, will keep you in my houghts and prayers.
  • advertisement
  • I wish to express my sorrow for the loss of your mom. I also took care of my mom while she had Alzheimer's.

Best to you and your family,

Marianne
  • my dearest tam,

it is with great sadness that i find this thread.
    my thoughts are with you and your family at this very sad time.
    no one on this earth is as special as your own mother and i truly know that the relationship and friendship that yourself and your wonderful mum had was one in a million.

gods garden must be beautiful because he only picks the best.

chat soon tam

LOVE P
    OXO
  • my dearest tam,

it is with great sadness that i find this thread.
    my thoughts are with you and your family at this very sad time.
    no one on this earth is as special as your own mother and i truly know that the relationship and friendship that yourself and your wonderful mum had was one in a million.

gods garden must be beautiful because he only picks the best.

chat soon tam

LOVE P
    OXO
  • Please accept my sincere heartfelt sympathy. We are here for you. We will hold you and your family in our prayers.

Vicki(Agriman's sister)
  • My condolences Tam To you and your family' I am deeply sorry for your loss. Sincerely Yours; Alex
    Flexicore ADR 2004 resulting nerve damage l4l5 Fusion 2006 same level, 2009 hardware removal with lami !
    2012 scs implant ,
advertisement