Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Does Anyone Know a Good Surgeon in FL

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,322
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:40 AM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
Hello All,

Well, I have had a lot of work done on my neck and spine, and am up, again, for another neck fusion ( I had one less than a year ago ). I just had a neck Myelogram December 23 and am awaiting the results. Over Christmas my Harrington rod seems to be sticking out a LOT, and I am in a lot of new pain. I am not living near Dr Edited, who did the revision. I am in SW FL and feel uneasy since I dont know who to see that wont make matters worse. It appears that surgery is ongoing in my life and I had hoped for a more successful revision. If anyone knows someone in the area it would be so very helpful as I am in no financial position to travel to Boston to see Dr Edited.

Thank you in advance for your advice and this forum!

Lisa

Post Edited by Authority Member haglandc name of medical professional removed
advertisement

Comments

• Lisa,

Welcome to Spine Health!!! I just sent you a PM. SE Florida, but it is a wee bit closer than Boston! I hope it helps. Take care.

Brenda
    PCTF C4 - T2, Laminectomies C5, C6 & C7. Severe Palsy left arm/hand.
  • for the reply. I feel really lost here - I grew up with such great medical access so close by in Boston. Thanks again for taking a moment. I'll check that message now. Hope you are well.

Lisa
  • advertisement
  • my apologies for naming my surgeon - I wasn't aware that we couldn't.
  • backoff said:
    for the reply. I feel really lost here - I grew up with such great medical access so close by in Boston. Thanks again for taking a moment. I'll check that message now. Hope you are well.

Lisa
    You're very welcome Lisa!!

I replied a short time ago. I use to live in Cambridge, and spent many a time in Boston! Up there I lived in Cambridge, Medford, Randolf, Brockton, Hyannis. Mix of military brat, in the military, and as a pilot going where the jobs were! I was born up in Cambridge - the major hospital is still there. :-) Welcome to south Florida Lisa!!!

Brenda
    PCTF C4 - T2, Laminectomies C5, C6 & C7. Severe Palsy left arm/hand.
advertisement