Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Looking for in house reb clinic

backpain67bbackpain67 Posts: 95
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:40 AM in Exercise and Rehab
My problem is extreme pain in my lumbar area after and MD on the4/L5 disc.
I am almost unable to get in & out of a car, I live in a rural area and the trip is unbearable.
I am looking for an in patient care center to help me with me rehab. There are none available in my area. I live in the South. Does any one know one that can help with low back areas? I need at least 30 days min.
Thanks,
D
C3-4-5 fusion 2005
C-5-T-1 disk bulged
L-4-5 bulge to the right, with Microdiscectomy, failed
L5- Bi-Lateral bulge
Pain in right foot -loss of feeling
Left butt, hip and front thigh pain with bad shooting pain into inside ankle sometimes
advertisement

Comments

• Try running a search for "inpatient physical therapy" in a large city near you. Or call some physical therapy departments at some large hospitals in your general vicinity and ask them where they refer patients, or if their hospital has inpatient facilities.

I assume your surgeon has not been able to suggest a solution to your problems?

Most big cities have at least one long-term rehabilitation hospital. Whether they could help you, or not, I really couldn't say, but it would be worth a couple phone calls.

Good luck.
  • I send you a private message with the name of a place in north Florida. I hope that it helps....
  • advertisement
  • Thanks all for your replies, my computer crapped on me and now back online.
    Got PT problem straightened out now. Thanks again.
    C3-4-5 fusion 2005
    C-5-T-1 disk bulged
    L5- Bi-Lateral bulge
    Left butt, hip and front thigh pain with bad shooting pain into inside ankle sometimes
  • I'm curious to know what you did. Others might benefit from what you found out. Great to hear this worked out for you.
  • Tried the drive into town PT but ended hurting my neck while working out on a machine. Went through 3 pain injection at C-7 area. Went on PM, no more PT it just seems to do more harm (to me) than help.
    Waiting for summer to end so I can begin some decent walks. It's just been so hot and humid can't wait for cooler weather. So I just take my meds and take it as it comes.
    C3-4-5 fusion 2005
    C-5-T-1 disk bulged
    L5- Bi-Lateral bulge
  • advertisement
advertisement