Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement
Data Entry Job – SCAM!

We are aware that someone out there is using our CEO’s name and our company name to “recruit” people for a data entry job. It is a fake. Please do not give them any of your personal information. We are not now, nor have we ever, had data entry positions available.

Herniations in thoracic area causing breathing problems

advertisement

Comments

• Candy, wow, so sorry, things didn`t go so well with your Doc.!!!Just wanted to let you know, I`m praying for you and you get some help for your pain!!!Whatever happens you know you are loved by lots of regular and your spiney friends, of course!!! Wish you were in the US, maybe they`d gave you the help you need! I`m sending you lots of hugs and love!!! Wish I could do or say more, this isn`t enough, although, prayer, has and will do more healing! Like it is said,"when one window closes another door will open wider"!!! Hang in there sweetie, and that beautiful smile, I know you still have, will just be there! Brenda is sending huge HUGS to Canada. TC, Love ya, Brenda Cannon
  • Candy, wow, so sorry, things didn`t go so well with your Doc.!!!Just wanted to let you know, I`m praying for you and you get some help for your pain!!!Whatever happens you know you are loved by lots of regular and your spiney friends, of course!!! Wish you were in the US, maybe they`d gave you the help you need! I`m sending you lots of hugs and love!!! Wish I could do or say more, this isn`t enough, although, prayer, has and will do more healing! Like it is said,"when one window closes another door will open wider"!!! Hang in there sweetie, and that beautiful smile, I know you still have, will just be there! Brenda is sending huge HUGS to Canada. TC, Love ya, Brenda Cannon
  • advertisement
  • advertisement
  • I hope that door opens when I move west Brenda. Today was the final blow here in Ontario with the family doctor. He out right told me no for slow release pain meds because I can't take Tramadol it keeps me awake (doesn't work either). My family doctor decided about a year ago he will no longer prescribe ms contin for slow release as it is too addictive. He won't even give it to cancer patients he said. So I guess I will have to wait to see what doctors in the west will do for me. Thanks for the prayers I could use all the help I can get. It is said when they know we need help and won't do a thing to help.

Candy
  • Hi Candy,

I just read this posting. OMG- Can you see another family doctor without waiting for your move? It seems inhumane that all the doctors agree that you have a legit. source of pain, but none will offer relief. I am so, so sorry and so, so upset. Can you switch doctors? Can you get a second opinion with a family doctor? Can you see a pain dr. in your area? This just seems so unfair- understatement! I am so sorry to hear about the major breathing troubles too- soo scary. I am praying for you Candy and sending you my caring thoughts!
    ((((((CANDY))))))

Lots of Gentle Hugs,
    glo :)
advertisement