Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Brenda/Aviatrix

lisa burekllisa burek Posts: 855
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:45 AM in Neck Pain: Cervical
Has anyone heard from Brenda?? I'm worried that she hasn't been on here for a few days after hurting her neck.

Brenda: thinking of you. Hope you are on a chaise lounge chair with an umbrella drink and not hurting.

Lisa
advertisement

Comments

• lisa burek said:
    Has anyone heard from Brenda?? I'm worried that she hasn't been on here for a few days after hurting her neck.

Brenda: thinking of you. Hope you are on a chaise lounge chair with an umbrella drink and not hurting.

Lisa
    Howdy Lisa!!! :)

I'm back out of the "Hurt Locker." :) I posted a reply to the same question that Kris posed. I basically according to my NS 'started to reherniate' to the left, but the disk didn't stay in the nerve exit root? As he predicted, my pain is changing and reducing, but I still wish he ordered an MRI. I haven't driven because of 'el ouch' when moving my head, but that (the head) is getting better. I am hoping I feel up to driving next week, and then I will get with the Neurologist and push for an MRI.

Lets put it this way, haven't even gotten in my pool this week - too painful to get up and down that dang ladder! I miss my pool ... sniff! Might try that tomorrow. Thanks for thinking of me. 5 days away from my spiney friends was a bummer! *HUGZ* Thanks Lisa. :)

Brenda
    PCTF C4 - T2, Laminectomies C5, C6 & C7. Severe Palsy left arm/hand.
  • So happy to see you posting again. I'm hoping you will find some relief soon. You scared us when you posted your new neck problem, then we didn't hear from you.

Its understandable to not want to post when in such pain.

If you look at the posts you have a bunch of us who are in your corner and want you to feel better.

Take care of yourself,

Lisa
  • advertisement
  • Howdy Lisa,

:) :) I think I've found the posts you're talking about, and they just reaffirm to me what I tell new members that come here. A site with a bunch of great folks who know what we feel for the most part. It's a family in itself!! :) I've also gained some great friends on this site!! Thanks so much Lisa... big *HUGZ*

Brenda
    PCTF C4 - T2, Laminectomies C5, C6 & C7. Severe Palsy left arm/hand.